This Sukkot holiday we all stay at home (or in the sukkah), so we have organized a series of fascinating meetings on family finance with a variety of experts, led by Elazar Pinkovich – Director of the Southern District and Paamonim Consulting.
Join us, every evening on Chol Hamoed Sukkot at 20:30 onour Facebook page
Sunday 4/10 | I am bored! – About parents, children and lockdown
- Sigal Diner Gur – multidisciplinary creator and the woman behind “Sigidi’s World”.
- Galit Mitzpe – Parenting and family expert and accompanies families in processes of change.
- Michaela Kellerman – Director of the Jerusalem envelope area at Paamonim and lecturer on women’s entrepreneurship.
Monday 5/10 | Where is our money? – On financial assets in an era of crisis
- Maya Haran Rosen – PhD student and economist in the Financial Department of the Research Department – Bank of Israel
- Lior Zohar – Director of the Strategy and Innovation Department in Pension Savings – Capital Market, Insurance and Savings Authority
- Sheila Kam – Director of the Government Program “Financial Leaders” at JDC Israel
Tuesday 6/10 | Growing assets – on investments and passive income
With Ora Ariel – Financial Advisor and Lecturer – Director of the “Optimistic” investment blog
Wednesday 7/10 | Who stole my motivation?
With Amir Dolev – researcher and lecturer on motivation and economic coach
Thursday 8/10 | Receiving, giving, and everything in between
- Alex Shillman – social psychologist and behavioral economics expert
- Daniel Sharon – Actuary, Paamonim volunteer and the entrepreneur behind the WILLING app
- Racheli Itzkovich – Director of the Paamonim Family Center, takes care of the mothers in the mother-to-mother unit.