Many couples argue about financial matters. The difference in economic behavior patterns between spouses sometimes even creates tension.
How can you talk to your spouse about money, without blaming, without judging and without fighting?
What is the purpose?
- Learn to have a conversation with your partner about money – without fighting.
- Understand what motivates your spouse’s financial decisions and learn to bridge gaps and create shared priorities.
What to do?
- Simulation simulates a common situation that reveals disagreements between two spouses over certain items of expenses.
- Holding an open discussion in the plenum: the potential for differences in priorities between spouses and the need to bridge the gaps, in order to reach decisions that reflect the family’s shared value scale.
What is needed?
- Tab set for participants
- Accessories and clothing for participants (recommended)