From the experience accumulated at the paamonim, we can say that in order to become a prosperous and stable economic unit, cooperation and marital dialogue are required. Young couples who begin to run a joint household are at a crossroads in the economic field and are required to acquire extensive knowledge in a variety of economic subjects. The course will deal with the following questions:
- We moved in together. What do you do with the money?
- Pension? Now? Who has a mind to deal with this, I’m still young…
- How much we would like a home of our own, but how do we do it?
- We are constantly arguing about spending and spending
- Banks? Where do you even start talking to them?
- I have no idea how to read the documents that come from the insurance company
Online Financial Management Courses for Young Couples
Young couples who begin to run a joint household are at a crossroads in the economic field and are required to acquire a great deal of basic knowledge in a variety of economic subjects. Also, many couples have to deal with differences in perceptions and attitudes towards money.
Therefore, precisely now, at the beginning of the road…
A taste of the course:
What do we offer?
An independent learning course, which includes 8 lessons (54 topics), a digital course that includes professional tools, you can control the pace of learning, watch lessons with Paamonim’s experts and enjoy interactive learning units from anywhere, anytime.
- Couples communication from an economic perspective
- Building a budget based on priorities
- Savings and preparing for the future (buying a house, having a child)
- Principles of wise consumerism
- Read a payslip
- Principles of dealing with the bank
- Pension Assessments