In order to achieve economic goals, you have to learn to work according to a budget. The lecture will deal with building a budget and ways to meet it. As part of the lecture, we will learn to define a personal / family economic goal, assess the financial situation based on personal reflection and build a budget based on the values, beliefs and personal priorities of each and every one of us.
In this lecture we will deal with…
- Setting an effective economic goal,
- Principles of reflection (expenses versus income),
- Wise consumerism and the difference between needing and wanting,
- Principles for building a budget,
- and meeting a long-term budget.