Useful rules and guides for financial management during an emergency
We know that financial preparation in a war situation is not simple and the economic consequences are many for all families in Israel. We recommend taking various steps in this area, in order to prepare financially for the near and distant future and to avoid falling into an acute economic crisis.
So what should be done and how to behave during emergencies?
Here are some guides and rules written by bell experts, from the extensive experience and knowledge we have accumulated over the years and especially from other times of crisis we have experienced (such as Corona or previous military operations).
We are here for any question and will be happy to help even in these difficult days. You can contact the website’s chat or WhatsApp or bells page on Facebook.
- Golden rules for financial management during an emergency
- Priorities in credit management during an emergency
- Rules for safeguarding financial information during an emergency – coming soon
- A guide to the correct use of credit – will be published soon
- To listen The Optimists’ Podcast – in Hebrew – (“Investor call your sister”) about financial management during an emergency
- To listen to the podcast of Yaacov Ilon (“with the hand on the shekel”) about dealing with an emergency – tips for exercising rights as customers – what should and shouldn’t be done.
- Interview on Radio North, with Lior Rosenfeld – about financial management in an emergency, tips for exercising rights as customers – to listen
- Interview, in Hebrew, on Radio Galei Israel – to listen
- Interview, in Hebrew, on Radio Eco 99 FM – in the New Morning program – with Tal Berman and Tom Aharon – about financial conduct during an emergency – to listen
- A dedicated and unique WhatsApp group for reservists and members of the security forces. All the questions you want answered by professionals in the field. Join here