Last year, we were working on the opening of the Paamonim Research Unit. The unit was designed to provide a foundation of practical research for organizational operation, both inside and outside the organization.
The three central goals of the unit are:
Strengthening and enhancement of organizational professionalism
- Professional development and streamlining of the organizational services
- Production of innovation and acceleration of the learning processes
- Realization of the learning potential from the knowledge that has accumulated at Paamonim over 20 years of operation
Continuous professional improvement in the field
Leading the processes of cooperation and learning between organizations
Influence of the public daily order
- Promoting the field of home economics and emphasis on its public importance
- Positioning Paamonim as a professional authority in the field of home economics in Israel and across the world
- Creating a basis of public influence
Come be a part of the Paamonim Research Unit!
We are confident that the experience and information that has accumulated in you — Paamonim’s volunteers, whether you worked in counselling, or taught courses, or worked in reflection counseling or expert counseling done to assist us in promoting the research and improving our insights.
We are super excited to hear about topics and questions of curiosity concerning suggested research topics. We will transfer the themes and questions to Sigal Friedman-Gamlieli, Head Manager of the Research Unit email@example.com